Partner with us
Every dollar makes a difference!
Our supporter’s generosity plays a vital role in St Kilda Festival’s success. We work year-round to support the Festival, but couldn’t do it without the enthusiasm of St Kilda locals, combined with ongoing support from our audiences, sponsors and partners.
Join them today, and connect your brand with a creative and engaged audience.
The St Kilda Festival has something for everyone, targeting a wide market and attracting a diverse demographic. Our primary audience are young, educated individuals that are familiar with current trends and entertainment. They are tech-savvy and passionate about music, social gatherings and new experiences.
The St Kilda Festival will connect you with a large audience, enhance brand recognition and allow for measurable return on investment. There are a range of opportunities to partner with the Festival, and a tailored package can be created in line with your organisation’s target audience, budget and brand objectives.
As a Partner of the St Kilda Festival:
- Increase positive brand recognition
- Reach a targeted and savvy audience
- Stimulate sales and trial usage of products or services through sampling
- Entertain clients, prospects and employees
- Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
Key benefits include:
- Onsite branding and activations: reach over 400,000 attendees onsite
- Sampling opportunities
- Naming rights for stages or zones
- Commercial rights opportunities
- Onsite advertising opportunities (including billboards and superscreens)
- Digital advertising opportunities
- Access to programmed talent
- Corporate hospitality: give your VIP’s, clients or staff a “money can’t buy” experience at St Kilda Festival
+61 (03) 9209 6488 | 0466 340 130
Affordable, measurable and unique advertising opportunities.
The St Kilda Festival presents brands with a great opportunity to reach a large audience across print, screen and digital platforms.
There are several opportunities to advertise with the St Kilda Festival, and a tailored package can be created in line with your organisations marketing objectives and target demographic.
Available channels include:
- Website advertising
- Outdoor media, including tower banners (3 weeks)
- Superscreen advertising
Festivals Marketing Officer
Please note applications for 2020 are now closed. Applications for 2021 will open later in the year.
Want to raise money for a good cause? Each year, the St Kilda Festival partners with registered charities, engaging Festival goers through onsite activations and fundraising.
Benefits can include, but are not limited to:
- Onsite activation / stall opportunities
- Fundraising or collection points
- Listing within Festival print program website
- Digital promotions through Festival social media and e-newsletters
- Publicity opportunities
- Ambassador and mascot integration
- Festival organisers will select charity partners whose proposals represent a “good fit” with Festival values, audiences and programming.
- Preference will be given to applicants proposing activities or activations that engage Festival attendees. We are looking for creative and original proposals that represent added value for our audience while bringing new supporters to your charity.
- Preference will be given to organisations that have the capacity to meet Festival requirements for event management (including safety planning and staffing), marketing and promotion.
- The Festival waives activation permit fees, can provide basic infrastructure (such as a 3×3 marquee, lighting and power) and provides event and marketing assistance and advice.
Festivals Marketing Officer
Expressions of interest for the 2021 St Kilda Festival and Yaluk-ut Weelam Ngargee will open later this year.