She may be only 11 years old, but don’t let that fool you!!
Devy is a SINGER-RAPPER-SONGWRITER-PRODUCER from Melbourne. She is an award winning songwriter and produces her own music.
- Winner of ACMF National Song Writing competition in 2020. First prize and a special award for the most creative Original composition from over a 1000 entries.
- Semi-finalist in International song writing competition 2021, from over 26000 entries across 148 countries.
- Recipient of a letter from PM Scott Morrison praising her song writing skills.
- Three of Devy's recent releases topped across 5 charts in Triple J Unearthed. All three songs were listed in the Top 10 including two No:1 positions.
- Youngest to WIN FastTrack three years in a row (at ages 7, 8, 9) and youngest winner of ‘Take the mic’ at the age of 8 (these are two of the largest non- televised singing competitions in Australia).
- When she was only 9, Devy opened EUROVISION Australia Decides 2020 in GoldCoast alongside Kate Miller-Heidke. Devy’s Eurovision interview received a lot of love from all over the nation and in social media. Devy also received a standing ovation from over 2500 people at Hamer Hall during one of Kate’s concerts.
- Winner of “STRUT YOUR STUFF”, the largest contemporary vocals competition category at Royal South Street. Devy won this section with two of her original songs that she wrote and produced. This was an open-age competition.